Wednesday, December 29, 2010

An Afternoon at Flynns Beach


Earlier this afternoon I spent time with members of my family at Flynns Beach -- one of Port Macquarie's most popular summer destinations.





Above: My older brother Chris and two of my nephews, Mitch and Brendan.



Above: Sami, Ros, Brendan, Mitch and Chris.



Above: My youngest nephew, Brendan.



Above: My niece Sami (right) and her friend Danika.









See also the previous Wild Reed posts:
Flynns Beach (January 2010)
Flynns Beach (November 2006)
Town Beach
Rocky Beach
Lighthouse Beach
Tacking Point Lighthouse
On the Rocks . . .
Sharing a Good Thing
The Empty Beach
Starfish
Beach Cricket


1 comment:

Mareczku said...

Thanks for the pictures. Ah, the blue sky, ah the blue water. Magnificent. How lucky you are to be enjoying the Christmas holidays in summer and at the beach. Glad to be sharing this with my friends as I endure the cold. (But I do like snow and our sun is nice too.) It is funny last night I was talking to my best friend and we were trying to figure out where the Indian Ocean ended and the Pacific Ocean started south of Australia.