Tuesday, October 20, 2015

From the Falls to the River



Last Wednesday, October 14, 2015, I meet up with my Norwegian friend Paal, who I haven't seen in over 10 years. We spent a lovely afternoon at Minnehaha Park in south Minneapolis, treking from Minnehaha Falls to where Minnehaha Creek flows into the Mississippi River.

It was an absolutely beautiful autumn afternoon, one of many we've experienced recently here in the Twin Cities. And, of course, it was great to catch up with "PJ" after all this time.

I share today some of the photos I took of our time together in that very beautiful place between the falls and the river.












See also the previous Wild Reed posts:
Autumn Beauty
Autumn Leaves
River Walk
Mississippi Adventure
Down By the River
Adventures in Mississippi River Bluff Country

Images: Michael J. Bayly.


No comments: